Sunday, August 16, 2009

August 16th 2009

OMG I havs so much to tell you. Let me start by saying thank you soo much for following my blog!!! And thank you all for your nice comments!

I know I've said this alot already but I am just truly blessed! I dont' get tired of saying it! I have had such an awesome pregnancy so far! I'm so happy with that! I hear so many stories of woman struggling with their pregnancies. Throwing up almost all thir pregnancy, headaches, pain and so on. I have had those but very little. The only thing I can say was really bad, was about 3 days ago. OMG I woke up with an anxiety attack, I couldn't breathe and no matter how hard a tried I could not calm down. It was horrible, I woke up and my arm was completely numb, and some of you know that is not good for me due to my migraines. But I was able to calm down and breath again! Wow but that was scary! But I had a hard time going back to sleep after that. No matter what position I got in, I could not get comfortable!!! It was horrible, I was crying the whole time! OMG and I know its just gonna get harder. But I can do this! I have lasted 7 months! I can do two more!!! Bring it on Priscilla, I can do this!!!! :)
Ok now let me tell you a little funny story about my first craving!!!! HAhahahaha this is just hillarious! I had been craving a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich for like about a week now. SO I was sitting in my living room with Rick watching TV, and a commercial comes on, about some Jelly, don't even rememebr the brand... But the thing is I start ballin out of control. And Rick is all worried and asks me, "what's wrong babe?" And I answer, sobbing and all, "I want a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich" He just couldn't help it and started laughing (very subtle) but he still laughed at me!! I can't blame him, it was pretty funny. Than he says, "Well why are you crying"? And I answer, " I don't know but I want it now" LOL still sobbing!!! OMG it was soo funny. So needless to say I sent Rick off to the supermarket to get me peanut butter, jelly, and some bread to make myself a sandwich!! It was the best ever!!!! LOL

Ok my bro is here... we're gonna go tak some preggo pics! lol gotta cut this short! Love ya I will continue when I get back!! :)


In the meantime here are some pics I took a couple of weeks ago!! At the end of my six months!!! That's right I'm 7 months now!! 32 weeks baby!!! 2 more months left !!!!

2 comments:

  1. Omg, Amiga as I read the PB & jelly story I started to crack up. I can only imagine you sitting there and not knowing what your crying about except that all you know is "You want a PB&jelly sandwich"...lol And I could see why Ric was confused as well but hey that all comes with pregnancy right? (or at least thats what I hear)..lol I can't wait till Prissy is born!! I wish it was 9mths already...lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah!.....WOW!! U' LOOK GREAT!! you got that “GLOW” like the “LAST DRAGON” I'm so HAPPY for you CONGRATS!!! and WELCOME to the CLUB!

    ReplyDelete