Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My new chapter

So I finally decided to this... First time blogging hope you enjoy it.

Rick and I had been trying to have a baby for about 4 months and nothing was happening. It sounds like such little time, but yet it felt like an eternity for me. I decided to stop trying since I was getting extremely depressed. Its crazy, but its not like I was just dying for a baby. It was mostly the fear of waiting too long to have a baby that was on my mind... I thought I was being too selfish by not wanting to give up my freedom. Therefore I thought it was time for us to have a baby. Being over 30 and still no babies, I couldn't help to be paranoid. But I had to stop trying. I was blaming Rick for smoking, I was thinking there was something wrong with me, I found a million reasons. And Rick and I were not doing so good. My goodness, I just can't tell you how I was feeling. I finally decided to leave it in God's hands!!! And than, I'll be damned, that's when I got pregnant!!!! :) It was actually a shock at that point since we weren't really trying anymore... lol But it has been the most amazing experience ever. I am now 22 weeks and I am the most happiest woman alive! I can't thank God enough for giving me this wonderful blessing. I'm sooooooooo excited! Last week we found out we are going to have a little girl! Its what we both wanted! I mean how blessed are we!?!?!?! I JUST CAN'T BE ANY HAPPIER. So here I am, wanting to share all those beautiful moments with all of you.

I will be sharing all my memories and stories with you for the next 4 months until Priscilla Isabel comes into our humble life. WOW how times flies!!! I just can't beleive I'm already 5 months!!
The picture on my profile shows me at 4 months :) And as soon as I figure out how to post more pics I will post the new ones :) Luv ya! Hope to hear from you...

BTW, Happy B-day Danica... I will always love you! muuaaaaa wish you were here to see me preggo!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad u finally decided to blog! Its the best way to keep your friedns intouch with the coming of your baby. I can't wait to read more!!! Congrats to the both of you, I can't wait to meet Priscilla y sus balas de plata!...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Linda & Rick! I am so happy for both of you. Life has kept us really busy with school and work but hopefully soon we will all get together. I am so excited for you both...ENJOY every moment of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amiga,
    If you go to my blog, there is a section where u can subscribe to my blog. enter ur email address and each time i post somethign u'll get an email. I can set urs up too...lol I can help you. let me know when u have time and I'll guide u through it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You this ya boy Rain T. saying that I know that baby will be the cutest, smartest, and most loved baby ever. I love y'all and anything you need...Big Uncle Rain T. gotcha covered. One Love baby girl!! Tell Ritchie waaas up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You this ya boy Rain T. saying that I know that little baby will be the cutest, smartest, and most loved baby ever. I love y'all and anything you need...Big Uncle Rain T. gotcha covered. One Love baby girl!! Tell Ritchie waaas up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys, I think it was perfect timing cuz you have had your freedom to be together and be married and enjoy each other and this is just the next level!!! AWESOME!!!!

    ~Jana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy for you chica! You have a special glow in your face and smile.... God has truly blessed you both with the most wonderful gift ever! YAY and I can keep up with what going on through here...
    You and Marisol are going to force me to do one of these LOL...

    ReplyDelete